Free Advertisement

Contact us: info@kuwaitupdates.net
accomodation

Accomodation available for one working lady near shifa Al Jazeera hospital Fahaheel phone no: 66211204

iphone original charger for sale

2-meter apple original USB cable 1 pc And 1 apple 12 Watt adapter for fast charging and ipad. 5 kd each Good working condition and all original Contact: 55740458

duct cleaning service for central ac

Viewer, First time in Kuwait, Central Ac Duts cleaning service started on G9 International Company. Any Viewers to do this Central Ac Duts cleaning process for your Apartment, Villa, Office, Hospital, etc....Please contact us: 2392 0282 / 6645 8566

tutions available in fahaheel

Tutions available for all subjects from std 1st to 7th except french and arabic in fahaheel block 7. Special attention to each students Contact: 55740458

new zain pocket router for sale

Zain pocket router for sale Sealed in box New Price: 15kd Price negotiable Contact: 55740458

residency available for transfer

Greetings Residencies ( Eggama ) available for trasnfer for artcial 18. 1 year or 2 year Can go work outside only required to come to office 1 time a year. all category available. but no drivers unless you have your own car. thanks. please call 55118923

2bhk kerala sharing (visiting) family room available @fahaheel

looking for sharing kerala muslim family. NEET&CLEAN KITCHEN, TWO BATHROOM,TWO BEDROOM,HALL sharing rent 130 KD. ONLY AVAILABLE @ AUGUST 25 ONWARDS FAHAHEEL,NEAR BLUEMART,SOUK SABHA PLS CALL 66710316

mitsubishi

MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER2016&2014 MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2016 PAJERO SPORT 2014 SUV TOYOTA COROLLA 2015 Contact 51747839

single room available from 26th july 2018 / rent kd 90/- (fahaheel)

Available Single Neat & Clean Room (Not Partition Room) from 26th July 2018, - Rent KD 90/-One or Two Decent Bachelors (Indians Only). Central A/C Flat & Two Bathrooms, Kitchen. Near Asian Super Market / British School (Only Serious People May Contact) Mobile:- 97146253/ 66463920

syphony air cooler

natural Cooling Symphony Air Cooler (50Liter)for 40KD. For rooms upto 250 sq.ft/25.sq.m. New one.. reason for selling wanted to buy bigger cooling unit.

one month:::single separate family room avlbl on makka street fahaheel

Dear Viewers, If anybudy needs separate room for Family with house hold items from July, 25'th only for one month pls contact me .Its behind Mia Mia Matam Makkah Street .Visting Family can also contact me ... Address: Fahaheel Backside Sadaf Pharmacy and C K SALOON LAND MARK : Beside Saf Saf BAKALA, Front of MOH Nursing Building Block 10, Street 9, Flat 43 Thanks 60320097 [whatsapp Only] 66026594

searching job - sr.document controller / executive secretary

I am working as a Document Controller in a well reputed company through a KOC Project on Project Transfer Visa with over 12 years experience in my field. I hereby post this add to explore if any new openings available with a better salary as a Sr.Document Controller / Executive Secretary / Project Coordinator. Mobile No. 97278098

tailor job in fahaheel

We need tailor urgent Good salary package

room available for rent

Good Morning, Hi viewers i have one partition room for rent in fahaheel near shifa al jazeera roundabout.who need call me. contact no. 51384450, 55428379 Address: Block : 8, Street : 41,Building no.: 26

urgently required manpower for koc & knpc

Urgently Required Manpower For KOC & KNPC.. Labor / Pipe Fitter / Electrician Article 18 Transferable Only : Residency Transfer Immediately Call Below Number : 51638023

looking for groom from rc christian family

Dear All, Looking for a groom from Christian RC,Keralite . Education Criteria: Min. B-tech ( any discipline) Age: from 34 to 37 Those who are interested Please contact : +91-9946533532 About me, I am from Kannur,Kerala,Completed B-tech in EEE and masters from USA.

room for rent

One big room available in 2BHK flat in Fahaheel area. Address: Remal - Mall Road (Al-Amal Clinic Road) Street No. 74, Block -7, building -12 Only for families / working ladies Contact No. 97267388 & 66903723 (WhatsApp - 66903723)

zain 4g sim with 8 kd talk time & 10 gb data for only 7 kd per month

I have bought a Sim card on a yearly plan for 10 kd per month and I have used it for 5 months. However, I am looking for someone who can share 70% of the cost and remaining 30% cost will be taken care of at my end. one can avail the complete package by just paying 70% of the cost. 8 KD talk time 10 GB Internet Monthly - 7 KD only Interested may call or whats app: 66049759

zain 4g sim with 8 kd talk time & 10 gb data for only 7 kd per month

I have bought a Sim card on a yearly plan for 10 kd per month and I have used it for 5 months. However, I am looking for someone who can share 70% of the cost and remaining 30% cost will be taken care of at my end. one can avail the complete package by just paying 70% of the cost. 8 KD talk time 10 GB Internet Monthly - 7 KD only Interested may call or whats app: 66049759

zain 4g sim with 8 kd talk time & 10 gb data for only 7 kd per month

I have bought a Sim card on a yearly plan for 10 kd per month and I have used it for 5 months. However, I am looking for someone who can share 70% of the cost and remaining 30% cost will be taken care of at my end. one can avail the complete package by just paying 70% of the cost. 8 KD talk time 10 GB Internet Monthly - 7 KD only Interested may call or whats app: 66049759

searching job - sr.document controller / executive secretary

I am working as a Document Controller in a well reputed company through a KOC Project on Project Transfer Visa with over 12 years experience in my field. I hereby post this add to explore if any new openings available with a better salary as a Sr.Document Controller / Executive Secretary / Project Coordinator. Mobile No. 97278098

looking for autocad part time job

Dear Viewers, I'm draftsman looking for AUTOCAD part time job ,I have 12 years experience, If anyone want make shop drawings or as built drawings please contact -97217190

one month:::single separate family room avlbl on makka street fahaheel

Dear Viewers, If anybudy needs separate room for Family with house hold items from July, 25'th only for one month pls contact me .Its behind Mia Mia Matam Makkah Street .Visting Family can also contact me ... Address: Fahaheel Backside Sadaf Pharmacy and C K SALOON LAND MARK : Beside Saf Saf BAKALA, Front of MOH Nursing Building Block 10, Street 9, Flat 43 Thanks 60320097 [whatsapp Only] 66026594

sharing accommodation available- 3 months-near shifa hospital-fahaheel

Good Day to all.... Sharing Accommodation is available for visiting family(kids not preferred) for a period of 3 months starting from this week. Prime Location for Easy Access towards Fahaheel (Mecca Street, Main Road) Location: Naif Chicken Bldg (Near Roundabout), Near Shifa Jazeera Hospital (Fahaheel) Please feel free to call or Watsapp within this week (Mob# 66352610) FYI

sharing room (permanent or visiting) family only in fahaheel

Sharing room rent Available for permanent & visiting purpose also for family only from July 25th in Fahaheel. Block no-7 ,Near Al Amal clinic,opposite. Remmal Mall, Fahaheel. Contact. -55561967

accommodation available

Dear viewrs, Sharing accommodation available for working women or family (2 BHk flat big room neat and clean) Rent 100 KD Location: fahaheel Block 7 Near all Amal Clinic Please contact us for more details 94719801 94950475 what'sapp

accommodation available

Dear IIk Viewrs, Sharing accommodation available in 2BHK flat for a working ladies only (sharing with another working ladies) Neat , Clean and secure place Rent 45 KD Location: Fahaheel, near Al-Amal Clinic, block 7. Those who are interested please contact: 94076582

kent cyclonic vacuum cleaner for bed and upholstery

Still struggling with bed bugs??????????? Use our new product. Kent cyclonic vacuum cleaner with UV light disinfection.... Specially Designed for bed and upholstery For demo and enquiry Ring @60970130

webiste content writer needed

We are looking for a website content writer for our General Trading & Contracting Company. If you have experience in writing the content of website, please call Reji on 69927672.

room for rent

partion room for bechlor or family biock 8 street no 39 souksaba fahaheel

room for rent

Room for Rent & Bed Space Available Bachelor Near the Al Amal Clinic Opposite SAMAREC Car Fahaheel Mobile : 55095643

household items wanted

Dear All , I need Fridge ,Sofa ,Smart Tv etc near by Fahaheel area anybody want to sell with good condition Contact me Soon -66502604

Free Advertisement

Contact us: info@kuwaitupdates.net